Armed Forces services
We have a long history of acting for service personnel and their families in all areas of the law and so understand their particular circumstances. We also have a niche team led by Sarah Dureau, a former service lawyer, who has the knowledge and experience to assist clients with those legal issues that are unique to the military system and which require highly specialized advice.
This means that in addition to being able to advise on the usual legal needs of clients, uniquely we can also assist you with any matter arising from your service, whether you are Royal Navy, Army or Royal Air Force, serving, veteran, reservist. We also assist MOD civil servants in specialist matters.
Our specialist armed forces lawyer also works with the lawyers in our other legal teams to ensure you receive and benefit from our technical and comprehensive advice, whatever your legal problem and wherever you are in the world.
Our areas of armed forces expertise for you include:
- Employment law, including redundancy and discrimination
- Service Complaints under the Armed Forces Act 2006, for both complainants or respondents
- Disciplinary matters ranging from Summary Hearing to SAC, the SCC, the Court Martial and CMAC
- Administrative matters, to include -AGAI 67, MAA and Major Administrative Action
- Armed forces compensation
- Armed forces pensions, including on divorce
We provide clear, expert and focused advice and we do so fully understanding the issues affecting you. This is a unique service in this specialist area of the law: we are committed to provide the straightforward and specialist advice that you need and to do so quickly and in a cost effective manner.