Jonathan is a partner in the Oxford office having joined Bower & Bailey in 1993. He specialises in all areas of residential property law dealing with both registered and unregistered land.
Areas of expertise:
- Sales and purchases of residential property
- Sales and purchases of land
- Residential development
- Property finance
- Rights of way
- Equity transfers
- Acted for a number of property developers involved in complex option agreements, leaseback and overage provisions.
- Completed the purchase of a site of considerable value for multiple use development.
- Completed the purchase of the freehold interest and lease extension of a large block of residential flats by a management company established for the purpose by the flat owners.
To relax Jonathan enjoys running, spending time with his family and building and driving vintage motorcycles when time allows.