Ethos & values
At Bower & Bailey we recognise the importance of:
- being active in the communities which we serve and aware of our wider responsibilities
- exercising proper corporate governance and continuing to operate ethically and straightforwardly
- ensuring that our staff receive support and encouragement, that we provide ongoing training to support their growth, provide opportunities for all and ensure fairness in everything that we do.
With these core values in place we are able to fulfil our commitment to you which is to provide a skilled and responsive service that meets your needs effectively and matches your expectations fully. In order to achieve this we ensure we will:
- consider the cost of what we do, agree with you an acceptable budget and keep you informed if the situation should change
- work for you in a cost effective manner and provide you with clear, unambiguous and timely information about our fees and other costs
- remain passionate about what we do but realistic about what can be achieved; our advice needs to be astute and focused but you need to know that we care
- bear in mind that legal advice and assistance cannot be provided in a vacuum: we should understand your aims fully, offer wise counsel and, when occasion demands, offer words of caution
- remain friendly, approachable and skilled but most of all, remember it’s all about you, not about us.